The MLTI Summer Institute 2014 will be a three-day, multi-session event including offerings from HP, Apple, members of the MIT Teacher Education Program and also from Maine DOE specialists and educators. Join us on the campus of Bowdoin College in Brunswick, July 22-24, for what will be an enriching and stimulating few days of technology learning.
Some highlights of the Institute:
* Keynote address from Richard Culatta, Director of the Office of Educational Technology, US Department of Education
*Two day HP Leadership workshop from McREL for Administration
* Three day Leadership workshop for Apple MLTI School Leadership teams
* Three day series of Digital Content creation from Apple
* Sessions from the MIT Teacher Education Program
* Maine Dept. of Education sessions examining Proficiency Based Education with technology
* Classroom based sessions from Maine teachers
As a participant, you will enjoy the company of like-minded educators, engaging in conversation and learning from a wide range of experience and innovation. Stay overnight at Bowdoin College and take part in evening activities that will entertain and educate at the same time. All meals and accommodations are included in the fee, including a lobster bake.
We are still formalizing the Institute session agenda, but watch for an upcoming registration link so you can reserve your place in one of the foremost technology professional development opportunities this summer.
3-Day Cost is $300
Tue. only $115
Wed. only $150 -includes Lobster Bake
Thu. only $115
More information is available here.