This Summer and Fall we will be offering several ONLINE courses that are perfect for your teachers and ed techs who are looking for professional development opportunities including:
- 4 courses that will lead to a Gifted & Talented Endorsement in the state of Maine,
- Managing Classroom Behavior, Bullying Prevention & Intervention,
- Teaching the Exceptional Child in the Regular Classroom (both semesters!)
- Assessment and Leadership Courses,
Two NEW courses being offered this Summer:
- Technology Integration in the Classroom (Undergraduate Credit or CEUs)
- Working with Families of Children with Disabilities (for 282 Certification)
CLICK HERE to learn more about each of these courses, and to read more about the New England Institute. All of these courses are available for either 4.5 CEUs or for 3 college credits. Our prices remain affordable, and we accept purchase orders from school districts.
Attached(NEI 2016 Calendar 050416) you will also find a complete course calendar for this summer and fall. We appreciate your sharing this with your faculty!
New England Institute for Teacher Education
(an Academic Partner with Burlington College)
PO Box 460
Stonington, Maine 04681