2016 Yarmouth Summer-Fall Technology Course – Innovating Learning Using Technology
Yarmouth has opened its’ technology summer course to outside school districts. You may earn CEUs or credit at USM if you register. I can provide support if you let me know that you have registered.
During this course we will be using various resources to look at ways to innovate learning using technology.
- In this course we will be asking the question: “How can we innovate learning environments and experiences using technology tools and resources?”
- 2. Teachers in the course will be building Personal/Professional Learning Networks for learning and sharing.
The design of this course will be to offer multiple sessions and choices for learning.
- Class discussions and teamwork will be part of each class meeting.
- Participants will be expected to attend all sessions and interact with each other as well as the instructors during the course.
- Individual participants or teams of teachers will design a project supporting personalized learning that will impact their students and/or classes.
- During the final Saturday session participants will share their projects and plans with colleagues.
- On completion of the course participants will be experienced with the technology tools and resources learned in each of the sessions.
- Participants will follow the course sessions with planned implementation of the use of technology tools and resources designed to engage students in meaningful learning.
- This year’s course will require selected readings and videos.
- Participants can enroll in the course for 3 Yarmouth Credits, USM CEUs or recertification hours.
HOW: Follow this link.