Enhancing the Art and Science of Teaching With Technology (EASTT) Workshop
When used properly, technology can enhance classroom practices and outcomes within the scope of the Art and Science of Teaching instructional framework while preparing students for college and career success in the 21st century.
(Please see attached flyer.)
- Learn a broad range of instructional strategies
- Learn how to leverage your existing technologies—computers, interactive whiteboards, clickers, laptops, tablets, and student devices—to enhance instruction and improve student engagement and achievement.
- Gain access to tools and resources to design personal growth plans and learn how to set and meet goals both individually and as part of a larger professional learning community.
Either Lewiston (UMLA campus) OR Auburn (Hilton Garden)
August 11 (8 AM – 2 PM)
WHAT IS COVERED:
- Book (Enhancing Art and Science of Teaching w/ Technology)
- Also, free— Option to attend August 12-13 hands-on technology sessions
note: only 20 slots for non-RSU 4 participants so register early if interested
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT REGISTRATION—The last item requests that you identify whether you’d like to be billed during the current school year or the next school year (before or after July 1) because your PD funding may be from a current or a future source— it’s probably best to check before registering.
CONTACT for more information:
Education Technology Director
RSU #4 Litchfield – Sabattus – Wales
Oak Hill High School
56 School Road
Wales, ME 04280
207.375.4950 x 393