The following links are some of the current research summaries about Proficiency Based Graduation
These studies are from the Center for Education Policy, Applied Research, and Evaluation (at USM). They are all Maine based studies.
- Preliminary Implementation of Maine’s Proficiency-Based Diploma Program
- Implementation of a Proficiency-Based Diploma System in Maine: Phase II – District Level Analysis
- Implementation of a Proficiency-Based Diploma System: Early Experiences in Maine
Here are series of articles and research published in national journals.
- This is one of the most quoted standards based research studies. RISC_vs_Non_RISC
- Student learning and standards based education Standards-Based Report Cards-Craig Dissertation
- Student perspectives on standards based education SBE Student Perspective
- Standards based reform and accountability SB Accountability in US(1)
- Standards and accountability Standards_Assessments_Accountability_White_Paper(2)
- Teacher perspectives Being fair(1)